Adity Nagori will be hosting the ABU International Dance Festival 2017, tomorrow in Hyderabad, India.
The host for the first edition of the ABU International Dance Festival has been announced as Adity Nagori. Alongside her previous roles on television, Ms Nagori is also a choreographer herself and has a insight into the performances that the participating dancers will be performing. Over 120 dancers from across the Asia-Pacific region are participating in the ABU International Dance Festival 2017.
Taking part in the festival are:
- Afghanistan – (Unknown style of performance) – Traditional (RTA)
- Azerbaijan – Uzundara – Traditional (ITV)
- Cambodia – The Royal Ballet of Cambodia – Unknown – Traditional
- China – Dancers from Tsinghua University – Blooming in the Storm – Contemporary
- Fiji – Meke – Traditional (FBC)
- India – Chaitanya – Contemporary (DD)
- India – Andaz-e- Raqs – Traditional (DD)
- Indonesia – Kabaret Baliano – Contemporary (RRI)
- Indonesia – Bala Turangga – Traditional (RRI)
- Indonesia – Tari Saman – Traditional (TVRI)
- Malaysia – To be announced
- Maldives – Bodu Beru – Traditional (PSM)
- Mongolia – Unknown – Sugsraan Donj
- Philippines – Sarimanok – Contemporary (CTC)
- Philippines – Singkil – Traditional (CTC)
- Sri Lanka – Unknown – Unknown
- Uzbekistan – Lezgi – Traditional (MTRK)
- Vietnam – Unknown – Unknown
The final of the ABU International Dance Festival takes place tomorrow in Hyderabad, India. The show will be broadcast live from 13:00 CET.
Source: Adity Nagori