The 10 singers and participants in this years All For One Caribbean Voice Contest have been revealed.
This years competition is taking place on October 24 and a total of 10 countries will be participating in the show. Guyana is debuting in this years competition while Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago have withdrawn from the competition.
The participants are as follows:
- Cuba – Andy Rubal
- Dominica – Shalina Samuel
- Dominican Republic – Yudelka Marie
- Guadeloupe – Leedyah Barlagne
- Guyana – Héony Calumey
- Haiti – Samantha Normil
- Martinique – Maleïka Pennont
- Montserrat – Prince Romeo
- Saint Lucia – Sedale Simei
- Saint Vincent & the Grenadines – Danielle Veira