Zilija Bakhtieva who is representing Bashkortostan at Turkvision is a mentor at the Bashkir youth competition “Yeshlek-shou 2016”.
The finalists in “Yeshlek-shou 2016” have been revealed today with a young artist backed by Zilija Bakhtieva among them. The festival which is now in its 25th year celebrates young Bashkir singing talent and is backed by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the Republican center of folk art.
A total of 13 artists have made it through to the final which will be taking place on December 25 in Ufa.
- Dinislam Safin (Ilnur Ramazanov)
- Denis Ilchibayev (Tagir Asadullin)
- Alina Kalimullina (Tagir Asadullin)
- Azaliya Tukumbetova (Ms Bash)
- Lyaysan Amineva ( DJ Khan)
- Sait Saitgalin (Yamil Baymurzin)
- Ilzira Kudasheva ( Ilnur Ramazanov)
- Galsar Bayguskarova (Rnt)
- Guldariya Gizzatullina (Aygul Amineva)
- Gruppa “Matur kyzzar” (Rnt)
- Arslan Khaybullin (Ms Bash)
- Zulfiya Khafizova (Ziliya Bakhtiyeva)
- Zulkhiza Akbulatova (Nail BashStyle)
A further three artists are still in the running to make it through to the final. The singer taking the final place in the show will be decided by public voting which is currently underway on VK. The artists in the running are:
- Albina Davletkildina
- Lyaysan Khamitova
- Lyaylya Abdrakhimova
A total of 40 young singers from across Bashkortostan applied to take part in the competition. Prizes will be awarded for “The best author of the text”, “Singer of the Year”, “Discovery of the Year”, “Arranger of the Year”, “Project of the Year”, “Virtual Star”, “Clip of the Year” and “Song of the Year.”
Zilija Bakhtieva will be representing Bashkortostan at the Turkvision Song Contest with the song “Donya Mathur”. Zilija had been selected to represent Bashkortostan in 2015 however was forced to withdrew due to a deterioration in relations between the Russian Federation and Turkey. To date Zilija is one of three singers from the regions of the Russian Federation to have been selected for the next Turkvision Song Contest.