Regina Vosika who is representing Crimea at the Bala Turkvision Song Contest, has recorded her song for the competition.
Regina Vosika who will be representing Crimea at the Bala Turkvision Song Contest has record her entry for next years contest. The singer who won the Crimean selection process in November, has recorded her song with the singer and producer Amet Settarov. Amet also known as Teamatik works closely with the Crimean broadcaster TRK Millet, even creating the music that plays over their channel advertisements.
Regina Vosika has been selected from seven singers to represent Crimea on their debut in the Bala Turkvision Song Contest. The young singer who was born in Crimea but currently lives in Munich, Germany. On the jury who selected her were:
- Rashid Mamedov – Honoured artist of Georgia
- Emil Ablayev – Editor in Chief of TRK Millet
- Chakalova Elvira Nebiyevna – Organiser of the Turkvision selection process in Crimea
- Ali Akchurin – Television Presenter
- Amet Settarov – Music Producer
- Guzel – Head of the Jury and Honoured Artist of Crimea
- Fazille Ibraimova – Represented Ukraine at the Turkvision Song Contest 2013 in Turkey.
To date the following countries and regions have selected their participants for the Bala Turkvision Song Contest:
- Azerbaijan – Aydan Ilxasade
- Belarus – Ruslana
- Crimea – Regina Vosika
- Kumyk – Karim Salavatov
- Romania – Alessya Duran Selma
- Stavropol Krai – Madina Kartakeyva
- Ukraine – Lyudmila Bazadzhi
Source: Amet Settarov