Akzhan Bayzak has been selected as the 16th and final singer to compete in the Bala Turkvizyon Song Contest selection process in Kazakhstan.
Akzhan is 12 years old, he has been singing since he was three years old and is a regular performer at events and contests in his home town. The final audition round was held in Taldykorgan the capital of the Almaty Region of Kazakhstan, over 100 children turned up for the audition process.
On August 13 all of the participants in the contest will arrive at the “Star House” where they will spend two weeks preparing for the national final on September 17. The winner of the selection will represent Kazakhstan at Bala Turkvizyon 2015 in Istanbul.
The full list of participants in the competition are:
- Rashida Uzykhanova (13) – East Kazakhstan
- Tamila Rakhimbayeva – Pavlodar
- Tursynkhan Yerkin (12) – Karaganda
- Kuralay Meyrambek (12) – Kyzlorda
- Nazima Dvenadtsatiletnyaya – Shymket
- Marat Duman (12) – Taraz
- Aydana Dzhumagulova (13), Dana Ali (12), Akerke Suleymenova (13) – Almaty (City)
- Aruzhan Sagyngaliyeva (11) – Mangystau
- Ayaulym Aynabekova (11) and Nurdaulet Tlekkabyl (9) – Atyrau
- Rakhmana Satiyeva (12) – Aktobe
- Murzagulu Almagambetovu – Uralsk
- Mariya Kunshchikova and Maulen Kadirov – Kostany
- Ayman Aman (13) – Kokshetau
- Dinu Diyarat (11)- North Kazakhstan
- Dilnura Birzhanova (13) – Astana
- Akhzan Bayzak (12) – Almaty (Region)