The 20 Bala Turkvizyon hopefuls in Kazakhstan’s selection process have now entered the “Star House” in Almaty.
The children aged between 11 and 13 will spend the next two weeks rehearsing for the national final on September 17 in Astana. They will be writing the songs that they will be trying to take to Bala Turkvizyon 2015 and working on the choreography for their performances.
Zhanar Dugalova who won the 2014 Turkvizyon Song Contest for Kazakhstan told the singers that:
The little talented children I see, fill my heart with pride.You will always be a lot of talented people. I wish you all success.
The 16 semi finalists are:
- Rashida Uzykhanova (13) – East Kazakhstan
- Tamila Rakhimbayeva – Pavlodar
- Tursynkhan Yerkin (12) – Karaganda
- Kuralay Meyrambek (12) – Kyzlorda
- Nazima Dvenadtsatiletnyaya – Shymket
- Marat Duman (12) – Taraz
- Aydana Dzhumagulova (13), Dana Ali (12), Akerke Suleymenova (13) – Almaty (City)
- Aruzhan Sagyngaliyeva (11) – Mangystau
- Ayaulym Aynabekova (11) and Nurdaulet Tlekkabyl (9) – Atyrau
- Rakhmana Satiyeva (12) – Aktobe
- Murzagulu Almagambetovu – Uralsk
- Mariya Kunshchikova and Maulen Kadirov – Kostany
- Ayman Aman (13) – Kokshetau
- Dinu Diyarat (11)- North Kazakhstan
- Dilnura Birzhanova (13) – Astana
- Akhzan Bayzak (12) – Almaty (Region)