Tolga Kazaz who represented Kosovo at the Turkvizyon Song Contest 2015 finished third at 28th Zambaku i Prizrenit in Prizren, Kosovo.
A total of 14 songs took part in the 28th edition of Zambaku i Prizrenit in the Kosovar city of Prizren on August 31. The winner of the competition was won by the song “Sa të dua o Prizren” performed by Majlinda Cikaçi & Sahit Vata. Tolga Kazaz who represented Kosovo at the Turkvizyon Song Contest was the only artist in the competition to perform their entry in Turkish, all other entries excluding one were performed in Albanian.
The full list of participants was as follows:
- Albulena Jashari – Sa të kam dashur
- Andi Qerreti – I vetmuar jam
- Artan Bakija – Do t’ këndojmë e do t’ këndojmë
- Denik Prizreni – Vera e hidhur
- Hysen Kafexhiu & Frida Toçi – Kënga e zemrës
- Ilsi Ademi – Lermë ta puth nishanin
- Irfan Blakçorit – Flokëzeza
- Majlinda Cikaçi & Sahit Vata – Sa të dua o Prizren
- Olta Juba – Me trille t’ambla ma more zemrën
- Rakipe Kalaja – A po qan lulja
- Shaqir Ahmeti – Aroma e bardhë e Zambakut
- Tolga Kazaz – Sen Oldun
- Ylberina Avdyli – Malli im
- Xhevat Kelmendi – Nuk jam shpirti yt
Tolga Kazaz represented Kosovo at the 2015 Turkvizyon Song Contest in Istanbul, Turkey. Tolga is only the second Kosovar singer to represent the country in the contest. In Istanbul he performed the song “Sevmek Günah Midir?” finishing in 14th place with 141 points, to date this is the worst result Kosovo has had in the contest.
Source: Kosova Haber