Tolga Kazaz who represented Kosovo at the Turkvizyon Song Contest 2015 will be participating in the 28th Zambaku i Prizrenit in Prizren, Kosovo.
A total of 14 songs have been selected by organisers to compete in the 28th edition of Zambaku i Prizrenit in the Kosovar city of Prizren on August 31. The 14 songs are made up of 12 songs performed in Albanian and one songs performed in Turkish and Bosnian respectively. Tolga Kazaz will be participating in the contest with the song “Sen Oldun” which was written and composed by Hisein Kaza.
The full list of participants is as follows:
- Albulena Jashari – Sa të kam dashur
- Andi Qerreti – I vetmuar jam
- Artan Bakija – Do t’ këndojmë e do t’ këndojmë
- Denik Prizreni – Vera e hidhur
- Hysen Kafexhiu & Frida Toçi – Kënga e zemrës
- Ilsi Ademi – Lermë ta puth nishanin
- Irfan Blakçorit – Flokëzeza
- Majlinda Cikaçi & Sahit Vata – Sa të dua o Prizren
- Olta Juba – Me trille t’ambla ma more zemrën
- Rakipe Kalaja – A po qan lulja
- Shaqir Ahmeti – Aroma e bardhë e Zambakut
- Tolga Kazaz – Sen Oldun
- Ylberina Avdyli – Malli im
- Xhevat Kelmendi – Nuk jam shpirti yt
Tolga Kazaz represented Kosovo at the 2015 Turkvizyon Song Contest in Istanbul, Turkey. Tolga is only the second Kosovar singer to represent the country in the contest. In Istanbul he performed the song “Sevmek Günah Midir?” finishing in 14th place with 141 points.
Watch Tolga’s performance at Turkvizyon 2015 below: