Maleïka Pennont has won the third edition of All For One Caribbean for Martinique.
After three years the host nation of Martinique has won their first ever All For One Caribbean Voice Contest. Maleïka beat off competition from 9 other singers from across the Caribbean to be crowned the winner of All For One Caribbean 2015. Maleïka told the press that:
I hoped to win but did not expect it; when I heard my name, I was speechless.
The known results are as follows:
- Martinique – Maleïka Pennont – 1309 points
- Haiti – Samantha Normil – 1275 points
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – Danielle Veira – 1241 points
- Cuba – Andy Rubal – 1200 points
- Guadeloupe – Leedyah Barlagne – 1156 points
- Guyana – Héony Calumey – 1156 points
- Saint Lucia – Sedale Simei – 1134 points
The 2016 contest has been confirmed as taking place on October 22, 2016.