The finalists in MGP.jr 2015 in Norway have been presented by NRK.
A total of 10 singers have been selected from over 700 submissions for this years competition. MGP.jr has been held every year since 2002 and was used as the Norwegian selection process for Junior Eurovision from 2003-2005. Previous winners include Malin Reitan and The Blacksheeps both of who have gone on to try and represent Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest.
The finalists are:
- Ellen (15) – Drømmeland
- General Chesz (14) – Redd meg
- Karoline (8) – Supergutt
- Torunn (14) – Åpent hav
- Nora (15) – Gi slipp på alt stress
- Espen Fernando (15) – Vær deg selv
- Thea (12) – Du gjør mæ så glad
- Emma Noor (12) – Hjerterytmen
- Henrik (14) – Kan det bli du og jeg?
- Emmy (14) – Aiaiaiai
The final this year is later than in previous years being held 7 November at the Oslo Spektrum.
Source: NRK Super