Sint Eustatius has told Eurovoix-World.com that they are interested in participating in All For One Caribbean.
All For One Caribbean was first held in 2013 and is a pan-Caribbean Song Contest that is held every year in Martinique. Sint Eustatius is one of the smallest nations in the Caribbean home to just over 4,000 people and is part of the Caribbean Netherlands. There has been little news regarding this years competition since an announcement in March that a contest will be held this year.
The following countries have participated at least once in the contest:
- Barbados (Debuted 2013)
- Cuba (Debuted 2013)
- Dominica (Debuted 2013)
- Dominican Republic (Debuted 2013)
- Guadeloupe (Debuted 2014)
- Haiti (Debuted 2013)
- Jamaica (Debuted 2014)
- Martinique (Host nation)
- Montserrat (Debuted 2014)
- Saint Martin (Participated only in 2013)
- Saint Vincent & the Grenadines (Debuted 2014)
- St. Lucia (Debuted 2013)
- Trinidad & Tobago (Debuted 2013)
You can find out more about the first competition here.