The first night of the Grand Final of the International Pop Song Performers Contest has just finished in Vitebsk, with two singers tied in the lead.
Vlad Sytnik of Ukraine and Nevena Bozović from Serbia are leading this years contest as the first night of the final comes to a close. The two singers topped the jury scores receiving a total of 76 out of a possible 80 points each.
Fifteen singers from across the world had qualified for the final tonight in Belarus, following last nights semi final. Each of the performers took to the stage performing a song in a Slavonic language, which had been written and composed by a Slavonic singer or composer. Each of the eight jury members could award between 5 and 10 points to each performance.
The results after the first night are as follows:
- Ukraine – Vlad Sytnik / Serbia – Nevena Bozović – 76 points
- Belarus – Egor Sharankov – 75 points
- Russia – Liliya Veltman – 75 points
- Italy – Walter Ricci – 71 points
- Bulgaria – Nikola Chochev – 70 points
- Lithuania – Paulina Paulauskaite – 70 points
- Kazakhstan – Ayree – 69 points
- Georgia – Keta Tsverava – 66 points
- Uzbekistan – Rishat Kamal – 65 points
- Croatia – Nina Kraljić – 63 points
- Mexico – Donatella Pelayo Rodriguez – 62 points
- Colombia – Asael Cuesta – 60 points
- Malta – Janice Mangion – 59 points
- Poland – Uliasha – 55 points