Today is the final of the Kazakh selection process for Bala Turkvizyon 2015, a total of 8 singers are competing to represent Kazakhstan at the first contest.
Yesterday the semi final was held where a total of 16 singers and groups performed in front of an audience live from Astana. Today the 8 finalists will be performing again live from the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in the capital Astana.
The winner today will be selected by 50% jury vote, the jury is made up of 16 Kazakh music stars, the remaining 50% will be decided by SMS vote.
The finalists are:
- Murzagulu Almagambetovu – Darxan jerim (My Generous Land)
- Aruzhan Sagyngaliyeva – Ömirim-änim (My life, my song)
- Tursynkhan Yerkin – Samğa (Fly)
- Kuralay Meyrambek – Sağınışım küyim elime (Missing (my feeling of miss), my melody for my land)
- Marat Duman – Jeñis küni (Victory Day)
- Dilnura Birzhanova – Men qazaqpın (I am Kazakh)
- Ayaulym Aynabekova & Nurdaulet Tlekkabyl – Altın ömir (Golden Life)
- Rashida Uzykhanova – Senemin sağan (I trust you)
You can watch the semi final live from 16:00 local time (11:00 CET), the show is live from the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in the capital Astana. Watch it live here.