The jury members of the participating nations and regions is ever expanding, with sixteen members now revealed by the contests organisers.
Sixteen of the jury members for the Turkvision Song Contest 2018 have now been revealed. The jury members announced so far include former participants in the contest, music producers and television network representatives. Previously announced were:
- Belarus – Gunesh – Singer and performer (Turkvision 2013)
- Bulgaria – Ismail Matev – Singer (Turkvision 2014 & 2015)
- Gagauzia (Moldova) – Petr Petkovic – Peoples Artist
- Kygryzstan – Gulnur Satilganova – Peoples Artist
- Macedonia – Sedat Azizoglu
- Ukraine – Nadejda Malenkova – Odessa Television Music Programming Editor
- Turkey – Kenan Celik – Producer
Also now announced are:
- Albania – Avni Qahili – Arnatvut TV, Musician and songwriter
- Austria – Danijel Stojadinovic – Music Producer
- Khakassia – German Tanbaev – Singer and Peoples Artist
- Moldova – Ivan Kain – Pianist and musician
- Nogai – Arslanbek Sultanbekov – Composer and singer
- Poland – Elena Grinchik – Choreographer
- Russia – Leush Lubich – Singer and perfomer
- Sweden – Elena Efron – Music Producer
- Tajikistan – Niyazov Bazimmuhammad – Director of the Samakom Music Group
- Tatarstan – Davletsin Samir Gusmaovic – Maidan TV Director General
The official website for the Turkvision Song Contest has confirmed that the 4th edition of the Turkvision Song Contest is set to be held in Turkey in October. The competition which has traditionally been held towards the end of the year will see over 20 countries and regions take to the stage in what is expected to be a record breaking competition.
The competition will be organised for a third time by TMB TV. TMB TV organised the first edition of the contest in 2013 alongside the Turkish national broadcaster, before once again staging the contest in 2015 in Istanbul. The broadcaster has been involved in all editions of the contest to date, with representatives of the network attending multiple national selections across the participating nations.