The jury members of the Netherlands, Kabardino-Balkaria & Karachay-Cherkessia and Latvia at the Turkvision Song Contest 2018 have been announced.
Three more members of the jury for the Turkvision Song Contest 2018 in Turkey have been announced by the organisers of this years contest. Announced today were the members of the jury from the debuting nations of Latvia and the Netherlands, as well as the returning regions of Kabardino-Balkaria & Karachay-Cherkessia.
The jury members revealed today are:
- Kabardino-Balkaria & Karachay-Cherkessia – Nadya Hadiyeva – Director and Honorary Artist
- Latvia – Andrey Volkov – Musician and Journalist
- The Netherlands – Ine Van Huet
They join the previously announced jury members;
- Albania – Avni Qahili – Arnatvut TV, Musician and songwriter
- Austria – Danijel Stojadinovic – Music Producer
- Azerbaijan – Kenan Celik – Producer
- Belarus – Gunesh – Singer and performer (Turkvision 2013)
- Bulgaria – Ismail Matev – Singer (Turkvision 2014 & 2015)
- Gagauzia (Moldova) – Petr Petkovic – Peoples Artist
- Khakassia – German Tanbaev – Singer and Peoples Artist
- Kygryzstan – Gulnur Satilganova – Peoples Artist
- Macedonia – Erhan Hasipi
- Moldova – Ivan Kain – Pianist and musician
- Nogai – Arslanbek Sultanbekov – Composer and singer
- Poland – Elena Grinchik – Choreographer
- Russia – Leush Lubich – Singer and perfomer
- Sweden – Elena Efron – Music Producer
- Tajikistan – Niyazov Bazimmuhammad – Director of the Samakom Music Group
- Tatarstan – Damir Davletshin – Maidan TV Director General
- Ukraine – Nadejda Malenkova – Odessa Television Music Programming Editor
The official website for the Turkvision Song Contest has confirmed that the 4th edition of the Turkvision Song Contest is set to be held in Turkey in October. The competition which has traditionally been held towards the end of the year will see over 20 countries and regions take to the stage in what is expected to be a record breaking competition.
The competition will be organised for a third time by TMB TV. TMB TV organised the first edition of the contest in 2013 alongside the Turkish national broadcaster, before once again staging the contest in 2015 in Istanbul. The broadcaster has been involved in all editions of the contest to date, with representatives of the network attending multiple national selections across the participating nations.