Ve ves’ golos (At the top of my voice) has been launched tonight in Russia by MIR TV, with singers aged 13-17 competing from eight different nations.
Tonight the first episode of Ve ves’ golos, the latest singing contest aged at young performers in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. The show sees each country represented by two solo singers and a group. All of the performers are aged between 13 and 17 years old, with each team tasked with performing a different musical genre or style each week.
The countries and singers taking part in the contest are;
- Armenia – Karapet Karapetyan, Aprel Khaghagh (Karen Ohanyan, Abraam Torosyan, Elina Cholayhyan)
- Azerbaijan – Rustam Karimov, Buta (Humay Eminzade, Kamran Mammadov), Suad Alekprov
- Belarus – Elina Matras, Rosy (Polina Petrash, Alena Dobrovolskaya), Yan Musvidas
- Georgia – David Sanikidz, Georgia Express (Anna Dzhanashiya, Sofiya Myaukina), Anna Avazneli
- Kazakhstan – Sadraddin Bolat, Zhuldyzdar (Daniyar Bukanov, Yekaterina Ganyushkina, Karina Shayguzova, Nurbolat Naurzbek), Aruzhan Sagyngaliyeva
- Moldova – Ulyana Nisterovskaya, Sis ‘n’ Bro (Medelina Tsurkan, Kristian Porkar), Denis Midone
- Russia – Aleksandr Savinov, Kudri (Sofiya Lopukhova, Aleksandra Kharlamova, Angelina Gryazeva, Mariya Zhukova), Kristina Tashkinova
- Tajikistan – Nekruz Zrebunov, Shakhini (Dilnoza Abdualimova, Tamiris Il’nazarova), Amal Khafizova
Fans of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will recognise two of the singers taking part in the new show. Denis Midone represented Moldova at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Amsterdam with the song “Toate vor fi”, he finished 10th with a total of 52 points. While Rustam Karimov represented Azerbaijan at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Kyiv, Ukraine. He performed “Me and My Guitar”, finishing 7th with a total of 66 points.
The performers are judged by a panel of well known performers from their respective countries, the judges and their countries are:
- Armenia – Margarita Pozoyan
- Azerbaijan – Emil Kadyrov
- Belarus – Ruslan Alekhno
- Georgia – Alisa Daneliya
- Kazakhstan – Madina Sadvakasova
- Moldova – Arsenium
- Russia – Mark Tishman
- Tajikistan – Zafar Abdualimov
Ruslan Alekhno and Arsenium continue the theme of singers with links to Eurovision formats. Ruslan represented Belarus at the Eurovision Song Contest 2008, but failed to make it through to the final. While Arsenium represented Moldova at the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest in Athens, Greece.
Source: Kids Music